Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bali D 3

It was the third day in Bali. We were told to begin our journey to Bedugul at 11:00am. As we did not want to waste our time doing nothing in the hotel, we initiated to go to the Kuta Sea Beach and have some fun. Our tour guide agreed and brought us there.
We went to the Turtle Island on a glass boat. It was a boat with two glass panes on the bottom from where we could see shoals of fish under the boat. We saw big turtles which were kept in the pond on Turtle Island.
I would like to experience the parasailing, unfortunately it was quite windy and I could not make it.
We tried on the banana boat and jet ski. Waha...my first try with these at my old age.


The glass boat

The Banana Boat ( six adults on it)

In the pond of turtles

jet ski


We had our buffet lunch in one of the restaurant at Bedugul. We traced a pigsty among terraces of vegetables. After lunch, we proceeded towards Beratan Lake Temple which has a great scenery.

breath-taking view with my lousy camera.

A pigsty among terraces of vegetables.

How is the Beratan Lake Temple view?

A rocky outcrop in the sea located at Tanah Lot, west coast of Bali.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanah Lot! I missed that spot as my friends and I had to juggle between visiting Uluwatu or Tanah Lot. In the end, me made a decision to go to Uluwatu because it's a temple on a cliff! Great scenery!

I went to Bratan Lake also. It's freezingly cold, just like our very own Cameron Highlands.

You have big guts, err I mean courageous. You tried the banana boat. I wanna try next time, perhaps in Phuket or somewhere else. Haah.