Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back again

I took a break to visit my mom who celebrated her 73rd birthday.
Sad to see, my three brothers were not around. My sister Patricia came all the way back from Brunei.
My mom was very happy to see two of us. She did not complain her sons for not being able to be with her. She is always grateful for little, little things.
She is so understanding.
She recites her rosary every morning.
Mom, may our good Lord bless you with good health and long life.
Since I was in Kuching, I flew over the South China Sea to meet my son and only daughter in UTM, Skudai.
Reached Senai airport at around 8.00pm. My son, AD was already there waiting.
I had a chance to meet Fr. Paul and two youths, Simon and Daniel Liew~a blogger with his site at http://danielliew.com/
After a week break, back to my work again. It took me a week to clear my table.
Today is Saturday, my boss is not in, so i have a little time to come and scrawl here again.
I have FOUR questions in my mind:
1. Is boss always bragging?
2. Is boss always in the right?
3. Is boss always tyrannic, having autocratic behaviour?
4. Is boss always as chesty as a peacock, boasting about his fanlike tail?
Aiyo, hope I can manage well with my emotion because I am inexperienced in this tourism industry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we must take time off to spend meaningful moments with our old loved ones. No point anymore when they have left us. U met Daniel? I visit his blog very often;seems like a very nice boy! I'm going to Kedah this Thursday to see my daughter too... So very far away!

Anita said...

hey, STP
yes, I met Daniel, a matured youth, len zai too. He is a practicing fervent Catholics. Yalo, a bit far, u are heading to the north whereas Daniel is in the south. Its worth to go and meet him if u wana get a son-in-law. I have two bachelors available, do u wana consider? wahahaaaa..

Anonymous said...

Can! Can! Send me the photos! Hahahahahaha!!!! Mukah mum-in-law...can get free belecan and cincaluk and umai!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

hi,auntie anita~
you came to johor a?
y didn't tell me, I can go to find you mah~
haha...

Anita said...

where were u at that time? I knew u were in MMU Melacca leh. 有 心 就 好 ,有 心 就 好。 谢 谢 ! 祝 你 学 业 有 成 。 天 主 保 佑