Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh, damn!

blaaaa.... what happen? no mood today. Last night, my niece called and told me that her hand phones, cash and astro card were stolen while she was working in her office.

I asked her, "any break in sign?
She said, "no, all the doors, windows and grilles are normal, no break in sign."
I said, "must be someone who owns the key had done the heisting."

She told me the maid that the employer employs came this morning and did the housekeeping. Then who are you going to suspect? Outsider? maid? housemate? I think the maid will blow into everyone's mind.

I got the maid's hand phone number and made a call . I think everyone knows there is no solution for that. Am I a poor fish?

My niece made a report in the police station. What can come out? No evidence! Will the police do the investigation? She is sad and I am not in a good mood today. Oh, damn!

No comments: