Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

After reading DSvT , I saw this ' what does your birth date mean?' I would like to have a try. Here it goes....

Your Birthdate: June 5
You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.

Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower

Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom

Your power color: Tangerine

Your power symbol: Ace

Your power month: May


Hahaha, Superhuman brainpower I have and is always susceptible to boredom. O..o.. I see why some are jealous of me. Haiya, Why should we be envious of others success? Jealousy may bring frenzied frustration, imbalance..... .



4 comments:

Toh Chee Leong's Collections said...

Birthday mean hari kelahiran.

Selamat Hari Jadi & Murah Rezeki Hendaknya.

Nice to meet you at the blogger.

Tq.

Anita said...

thanks for dropping by. Hahha,how small is this world, we meet at this blogger site.

Anonymous said...

June 5, I jotted it down in my calendar. Haha!

Jealousy is poisonous. It's a form of dissatisfaction, dissatisfied with what one does not have and wanted to "lust" for what other has. Jealousy is not being able to recognize the uniqueness of our own selves.

Anita said...

I am not a well-organized lady. I always swing freely. I remember once, I have forgotten my Hubby's birthday, he hinted so many hints to me, yet I was so 'dai tou ha' that I still could not catch it. Poor fish!
Hoping people I meet don't have that poison in them, then we shall lead a felicitous life lo.