Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Old-school Tag

I was tagged by Daniel a week ago. Now this is what I have in my old hard disk.
I was sent to school at the age of 4+ while my pals were still suckling and pampered by parents.

1) 5 bad habits when you were in your school days
* Seldom finish my primary school homework. I think I was exempted from homework for I was nonaged.
* Hide and Seek during recess. We slipped into the pepper garden which was owned by a popo nearby our school. Hundreds of pepper berry scattered on the ground after our visit.
* Chaffing round the class with rubber bands and paper pellets.
* Drowse off in the afternoon session
* Tug of war. I jabbed a ruler into a crack of the wooden wall and had a tug of war with a student next door.

2) 3 of my favorite subjects..why?
* None of them are interesting.

3) 3 subjects that you dislike..why?
* Almost all subjects for no reason.

4) Interesting About Me
* Selected by music teacher to represent the class for inter-class singing competition. I shed my tears in front of the class and yet was put on stage. (Sob! Sob! a nonaged little girl in Transition class).
* Offered myself for English Speech Competition. I worked hard and was awarded. (Form 2)
* A participant of school swimming team for 4 years.
* A school basketball player for 3 years.
* I passed my Senior Cambridge with a Division II at the age of 16. I doubt how could I pass my exam.

5) I used to love..
* playing basketball
* swimming
* dancing
* hanging around the school

6) I couldn' live without ...
* my elder brother. I was only 10+ years old when I left my parents and continued my secondary school education with my elder brother. We were in the same class. My dad rented two small rooms in town for us so we needed to do the cooking and washing by ourselves. My brother is always the one who takes good care of me.


7) Who did you call before you sleep at night?
* We had no telephone at that time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. wah.. anita u very sportive last time!

Anita said...

useless to be sportive. Parents and teachers prefer studious child. That's why I don't like my kids to be sportive but my son and daughter inherited my good sporting factors le...

Anonymous said...

Poor u! Didn't like any of the subjects. Didn't have any nice and interesting teacher like me kah? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Anita said...

yalo, my English teacher gelingui, famous in snake snake, gave us a topic to write composition then he sat at the front and started 'tiao hu'. If I was taught by a nice, interesting + humorous teacher like you, I believe my English must be good because I am smart mah, wahahaha!!