Friday, May 30, 2008

Desperate~Faith~Hope

11.07.2002 was a desperate day for me. My hubby went to God, leaving behind one undergraduate, one secondary school boy and a girl with me.

I was a kindergarten teacher, incidentally I would grant myself as a kindi super maid because of the 'esteem' and 'super high' income I gained. hehe..

After my late hubby went to God, I was under an obligation to educate and to bring up my kids. Who can help me?

Because of late hubby's 'death in service', the pension was delayed. All the government corresponding letters, probate, power of attorney had bothered me and made my head swing. I couldn't count how many sleepless nights. With the 'gei shui' wages, I didn't know how to sustain my family.

I knew God is just, full of compassion. I started clinging to God. I went to daily Eucharistic Celebration early morning. I prayed for God's Grace and Blessing.

"With God all things are possible" Mt19:26

During those months of tribulations, God brought me through. I encountered God's Grace and abundant blessing.


God blessed me with numbers of students in my private tuition class. I was self-sufficient without any aid to sustain my family. I know 'Emanuel' ~ 'God is with us'.


By God's grace, my two sons are graduated and employed. My girl is undergraduate. I am now employed in tourism industry. I love recent job. hehe...more time for travelling, reading blogs and even become a blogger too.

I hope I will love and serve God more and more for he has done wonders on my life.

1 comment:

AD said...

difficult and hard time had passed, take a deep breath and face up gracious life given by Lord.