Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged by Daniel

Happy that i was tagged too. This shows that someone remember me lo. Thanks Daniel!! I agree with mi, Daniel writes good articles. Spare your time to read his blog.
I better reply before leaving the office.


1. Where is your cell phone? Always not with me. sometimes need to call, listen n search
2. Your significant other? None at the moment.
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? My maternal mother.
5. Your father? My paternal father and God the Father.
6. Your favorite thing? Day dreaming.
7. Your dream last night?Round the world
8 Your favorite drink? Capuccino , kopi-O.
9. Your dream/goal? Happy ever.
10. The room you’re in? Office.
11. Your hobby? Changes now and then.
12. Your fear? Fear God.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 year? Still in Mukah, travelling round!
14. What you’re not? Bionic woman
15. Muffins? blue berry flavour
16. One of your wish list items? A trip to Rome.
17. Where you grew up? Sibu and Mukah .
18. The last thing you did? Day dreaming.
19. What are you wearing? Specs.
20. Favorite gadget? handphone.
21. Your pets? The praying mantis that flew into my house at night.
22. Your computer? one in the office.
23. Your mood? Happy most of the time .
24. Missing someone? Nope…
25. Your car? Perodua Viva.
26. Something you’re not wearing? bracelet.
27. Favourite store? Not 1.
28. Like someone? Most people, young and old.
29. Your favorite color? black.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Just now, with my customer.
31. Last time you cried? shed tears only. Cried six years ago

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I don't know what to say but just smile. Hehe. So, this is my first comment sealed at anitamukah's blog. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Why do you fear God? God is kind, God is love...and God forgives sinners. Try to do good, be good...and pray that God will always bless you.

Anita said...

yes, God is kind, God is love...and God forgives sinners. I believe you are a good christian. God showers abundant blessings on your family. Lets read
Isaiah 65:6
"I have already decided on their punishment, and their sentence is written down. I will not overlook what they have done, but repay them"
Isaiah 66:2
"I myself created the whole universe! I am pleased with those who are HUMBLE and REPENTANT, who FEAR me and OBEY me."
After reading, do you fear God and love God?
I fear, but try my best to love God more and more. hehe...