Monday, October 27, 2008

Shout Out Joy

"Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture" (Ps. 100.3).

In worship we acknowledge who God is and what our relationship to him is. The Lord is God - sovereign, supreme, majestic... The surrounding nations of the time worshipped their idols. Our culture worships a variety of ideologies and material achievements. But in worship we acknowledge that in the final count only the Lord is God.

The Lord is our Creator. We belong to him as part of his creation. But we also belong to him in a particular sense because of redemption and grace. We know his loving protection, care and nourishment.

I have been worrying about my girl's tutorial fees, lodging expenses, airticket fares to and fro.
Now God provides her needs. I wana shout out joy to my Almighty God.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQxDrVyEZo

My Jesus my saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wander of Your mighty love

My comfort my shelter
Tower the refuge and strength
Let every breath all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing
Power and majesty praise to the king
Mountains bow down and the sea
Will roar at the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
For ever I love You forever I stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

6 comments:

snowroses said...

Amen amen! :)

Anonymous said...

God is so good, Alleluia,
God is so good, Alleluia,
God is so good, Alleluia,
Praise be the Lord.

No wonder she is so happy la lately. Haha.

AD said...

Deus tibi benedicas

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I guess she got a scholarship. It certainly is such a relief. I was saving as much as I could over the years and when my girl got a govt scholarship, it was such a relief. Praise the Lord. She can have the money I have saved later for her own use.

miss critical said...

"I have been worrying about my girl's tutorial fees, lodging expenses, airticket fares to and fro."

- these words remind me that somewhere somehow my mom could be feeling like how your feeling right now...thus it makes me wanna appreciate my mom more.. hehe
hihi... I never really read a blog written by mothers.. probably because I think I would not be interested.. but I feel when I drop by I guess I was touched especially when I play the youtube video that you post ..I will sure be dropping by for more ..

Anita said...

thanks for dropping by. really glad to hear that this help you to appreciate your mum more. probably youngsters today always think that what they have given by their parents are their entitlements. Their appreciation will be a comfort to parents.