Friday, April 18, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Today is a thanksgiving day.
I have started reading friendster friends' blogs since last year.
I was curious, i would like to get a try.
Gosh, I started blogging at the beginning of this year.
Excited, astonished, satisfied...........

Last night I told Ajude~my housemate, an electrical engineer.
About the blogs I read in friendster.
I like reading blogs.
Blogs more interesting, free to write, free to share, free to......
Some of the blogs like Alvin Lau, Anna Lee and so on so on....
Theirs are very different from mine in friendster one
Theirs are fancy to me
with a lot of photos.

I am of old age 51, still believe that if i wana learn, i can make it.
Then I started questioning Ajude about blogging.
He exclaimed with laughters:"hah, too free, nothing to do,
flower gardening, feeding pets....."
I said: "Yes, before, but not now, prefer to learn new things."
He told me: you can go to www.blogspot.com.
Thats how I am here.
Thank you, Jude
God Bless You

5 comments:

AD said...

really to free till nothing to do at home, however, better write something to keep ur brain fresh to avoid dementia keke.... Keep it up. Using English to write your blog is better. proud of you.

yk chai said...

Hi Anita,this is my first time to read ur blog.
Your achievement was surprising me,so now i'm trying to push my mum to learn how to use computer too.She is 52yrs old and she don't believe she can make it..I told her what have u done in friendster and blogspot and finally she decided to learn...hehehe..

Anita said...

So happy that u hav read my blog and leave a comment. u r rite, Life is sharing. Tell your mum 'SHE CAN'. I believe she can. Hope to get to know her soon. God bless U and your mum.

Anonymous said...

wow.. auntie, respect!! I hope my mum also can be like you lah!

Anita said...

waha! paisei,paisei. thanks for yr comments. our future doc